Membership is open to all people who live, work, worship, volunteer, and attend school in Hennepin and Wright Counties. Also, membership is open to employees and family members of the following organizations:
- APA Cables & Networks
- BNI - Network Masters
- BNI - Star Partners
- Broadband America
- Brookdale Plastic
- Clam Corporation
- Core-Mark International
- Daikin Applied
- Distinction in Design
- Edelmann & Associates
- Edward Jones of Golden Valley
- Electro=Mechanical Industries, Inc.
- Flagship Technologies
- Flare Heating and Air Conditioning
- Fourth Baptist Church
- Gabriel Financial Group
- Graham Research
- Griffiths Corporation/Wrico Stamping of Minnesota
- I-94 West Chamber of Commerce
- Insignia Systems, Inc.
- Intelligent Lighting Controls
- Leaf Industries
- Lundell Manufacturing
- Mammoth of Chaska Inc.
- Minnesota Rubber/Quadion Corporation/QMR Plastics
- Mt. Olivet Lutheran Church
- Nestle HealthCare Nutrition
- Nu Aire Inc.
- OSI, Open Systems International
- Peak Staffing
- Priority Envelope Inc.
- Pro-Choice Resources
- Promed Molded Products, Inc.
- Rockler Company
- Schutz Chiropractic, P.A.
- Silver King Refrigeration, Inc.
- Super Radiator
- Syngenta Seeds
- The Perpich Center for the Arts
- TURCK Incorporated
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories
- West Metro Fire & Safety
- Woodhill Financial Incorporation
- Wright-Hennipen Electric Cooperative
- Xsys Print Solutions
Member Identification Requirements
In accordance with Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act signed October 26, 2001, West Financial Credit Union is required to obtain a copy of the documents used in identifying our new account members and in identifying signatory individuals added to an existing or new account. In some cases, identification will be requested for those individuals banking with West Financial Credit Union prior to the effective date of the member identification requirements because original documentation was not obtained with the opening of the account, or West Financial Credit Union is unable to form a reasonable belief that it knows the true identity of the existing member. In all cases protection of our member’s identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will ask to take a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying objects.